PRELIMS 2018 is considered the toughest not because questions were asked randomly but because number of DIRECT QUESTIONS were unusually lower. But in that too questions were pretty predictable.
Every year around 70 – 85 questions are asked from the above three categories.Lack of understanding of nature of questions will compel us to focus on DIRECT QUESTIONS alone.The DIRECT QUESTIONS account to just 30-35 questions and rest will fall in the other two categories.And inevitably there will be random 10-15 questions that cannot be answered unless we cover numerous other sources like YOJANA,KURUKSHETRA,INDIA YEAR BOOK,current affair compilations of various institutes. Most aspirants fall for this trap. Better leave those questions for prelims and focus on area that are rewarding.
We don’t blame you..!! When there are numerous sources available to aspirants and exaggerated claims by institutes this is bound to happen. We study more than required and thus neglect the importance of solving INDIRECT and LOGIC questions.
We, team CIVILS360 can promise you one thing: study only the standard textbooks,revise them,practice our tests and you will surely clear the prelims. To ensure that you complete the journey we will assign personal mentor to clear your doubts regarding approach and strategy. They will be available to you till prelims exam
Goal / Objectives of the PRELIMSURE 2019
The Goal of the PRELIMSURE 2019 is to take you through to the complete journey of preparation from an amateur to a successful candidate. The Prelimsure 2019 Test Series has a unique three tier system that ensures that
- You build your basics well.
- You learn how to apply them and use logical thinking in right way.
- You revise the syllabus many number of times.
- You get the idea of how to predict the possible questions in UPSC Prelims.
|TIER 1 Concept Level||BASIC QUESTIONS FROM STANDARD TEXT BOOKS WILL BE ASKED||YOU WILL BE THOROUGH WITH THE BASICS AND ANY DIRECT QUESTION CAN BE EASILY ANSWERED|
|TIER 2 Concept + Application Level||APPLICATIONS OF BASIC QUESTIONS||HONE YOU TO THE CHALLENGE POSED BY INDIRECT QUESTIONS and LOGICAL QUESTIONS|
|TIER 3Final Lap||REVISION QUESTIONS||ENSURE THAT YOU REMEMBER THE BASICS AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS ARE FURTHER SHARPENED|
UNIQUENESS OF PRELIMSURE 2019
- Question Paper – The question paper will be available at 10:30 AM on the date of test mentioned in test calendar. Simulator Full Tests will be conducted from 9:30 AM.
- Detailed Solution – The detailed solution will be available to students after completion of tests. In online mode students will get solution after completing the tests.
- Mentorship – Each aspirant will be assigned individual mentors and personal feedbacks will be given. We will analyze on your strengths and weakness in the three categories of questions and suggest strategies.
- ALL INDIA RANK – Comprehensive summary rank that include relative positions of each will be given
|Prelimsure 2019: Prelims Test Series with 32 Tests||3500 + 18% GST = RS. 4150/-|